Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tattoo Blues

I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo ever since I was a teenager. After all, if supposedly pampered Hollywood types like Johnny Depp could do it, then why can’t I?

But the truth is, Captain Jack Sparrow is much tougher than I am. Honestly, I’m a wimp when it comes to needles. Just even thinking about getting some artist to make my skin his canvas for his beautiful tattoo designs gets chills running down my spine.

Still, it can’t be denied that these tattoo artists indeed deserve to be called artists. Their tattoo designs are unbelievably great, and I could only stare in awe while mustering enough courage to finally get one of my own. Just give me a year or two and I’d probably be brave enough to take those needles like a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home