Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Missing Time

Nope, I wasn't kidnapped by aliens, although I sometimes wish that were the case so I could easily explain away the fact that it's been quite sometime since this blog got updated. I didn't go on vacation either, although I wish that were the case so my mind would be pregnant with dozens of fresh writing ideas. And I didn't get sick, although that would have been the most convenient but at the same time most physically inconvenient excuse of all for not having written anything here in weeks.

The truth is, the only excuse I have for not having updated this blog for a long time is that I've been busy. Not only at work, but also at home. I'd rather not go into the gory details, but this blog had to take the backseat so I could focus all my energies on my life's affairs.

Now that all of them have been straightened out, expect the Couch Camote to get on with this blog's life, much like the way he has gotten on with his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home