Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No “Little Man” For Me…

After shelling out hard-earned bucks to watch the movie “White Chicks”, I’ve decided right there and then not to watch any more of the crap that the Wayans Brothers foist on the unsuspecting but willfully paying public.

That’s why their latest project called “Little Man” is never gonna fool me anymore. I’ve seen the trailer, I’ve heard from friends who’ve seen the movie and the verdict is clear: This movie sucks.

Personally, I don’t hate the Wayans brothers. My friend does, just like he hints at in his Neil Crespi MySpace profile, but I don’t. In fact, I think the Wayans family is a funny bunch, but the material they use for their films are just total crap that seeing them act it out on screen makes me cringe. If only they could write better…

1 Comments:

Blogger Amycarry said...

Modern kitchen tap began obedient people's habits, to design user-friendly, versatile tap. For example, if the outlet can be rotated 360°taps, pull out http://www.faucetsmarket.com/kitchen-faucets-c-22.html, etc.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home